Vintage Home and Garden Shop and Vacation Lodging
At Summerside, our goal is to provide a home away from home. We offer a private upstairs open concept apartment that sleeps up to 6 people. One sleeping area is separated by a half wall and has a double bed. The second sleeping area has a twin over double bunk bed and offers a folding screen for privacy. There is a sofa sleeper that sleeps two. The apartment has a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, small slow cooker, plates, glasses, and utensils, air conditioning, and 42" flat screen with Directv with premium channels. For outdoor cooking, there is an outdoor gas grill or a fire pit with wood furnished.
1-2 people $95
3-4 people $105
4-6 people $115
Damages: We reserve the right to charge any damages to the credit card provided. If the room is paid for in cash, we require a deposit of $50 at the time of check-in. Your deposit will be refunded at the end of your stay.
Cancellation: There is no charge if cancellation is received at least 5 days prior to your reservation date. If cancellation is received less than 5 days prior to your reservation date, you will be charged the total amount of the reservation.
Please call us at (417)255-6542 or email us via the contact button to make a reservation and check availability.
1. Please, no pets on premises.
2. Absolutely no smoking in the room. Please use the ashtray provided on deck and patio.
3. No coolers in the room. Please leave it on the deck. They can leak and cause water damage.
4. Don't take anything that is not yours, towels, pillows, garden decor, etc.....
5. Please don't use our nice towels for wiping up floors, take them to the river, at the BBQ grill or makeup removal. We will charge for missing or damaged items.
6. We are a family friendly establishment. Please drink alcohol responsibly and be respectful of the neighbors. We ask that you keep the noise level to a minimum after 10pm.
7. While on our outside property, you must wear shoes at all times. While we strive to maintain our property, there may be rocks, fallen branches, etc. which may cut or harm your feet.
If you are interested in staying with us, or simply have any questions, feel free to call at (417)255-6542 or email via the contact button below.
We can accept reservations over the phone or through email. When emailing, please include your name, the dates, number of days you would like to stay, and the number of guests in your party.
Summerside Vintage Home and Garden
Set your GPS for 217 S. Main St., Eminence, MO 65466
From the south:
Take Highway 19 North
We are on the left, just before you get to the bridge
From the north:
Take Highway 19 South
Drive through downtown.
We are on the right, just past the bridge